How do I pair a WeVibe Device?
WeVibe devices vary greatly in how they connect to a host machine. For some devices, like the WeVibe Vector, this requires pairing with the host OS.
To pair the device with the OS:
- With the device off, hold the power button for 15 seconds
- The LED should blink rapidly
- Release, then hold the power button for 5 seconds
- The toy should vibrate and the LED will blink
- At this point, connect the toy using your operating system's bluetooth settings.
- Once it's connected there, wait for it to disconnect automatically, which will take a couple of seconds.
- Start Intiface Central, turn on the Engine, and use the Devices panel in Intiface to scan for the device.
Once it's paired with a machine, the device should always work with that machine. If you want to use the device on another machine, you will need to repeat these steps, and the toy will stop working on the first machine you had it paired with.